Your hair deserves the best care and protection everyday but the question has always been, how do make sure it always cast a perfect look and is attractive wherever you go? Whether you decide to keep long hair, afro or short one, there are certain things that you will never be able to avoid for as long as you always want to look the part and one of them is using hair conditioners. However, mistakes are usually abounded when using hair conditioners and we commit them everyday even without knowing. This means that it takes the intervention of a hair care professional to advise accordingly, how to do it right with hair conditioners.
First things first, having a tangle-free and soft hair comes down to adopting care method and routine you believe will always deliver desired results. You must therefore understand among other things, what hair conditioners do to human hair and this has a strong link with the very reason why they are used in the first place. For instance, you wouldn’t spend all day in a hair care salon shampooing and conditioning your hair. Below are some prospects to hair condition you need to understand before we look into mistakes you must avoid when doing so;
- It is important to understand the type of hair you have in the first place before you take a further step of using conditioners. This is because whether you have a curly hair, thick hair, thin hair and any other type, the type of cosmetics you will use during condition process may vary. This also determines the amount of time you will take so that conditioning doesn’t result into hair loss.
- Always make a point of finding the best or a professional hair stylist. This will keep you free from any worries related to hair care. Professionals always do their work perfectly and this makes it possible for one to have a long lasting bond with the right stylist.
- Conditioning your hair is not something to do every day. You need to design a routine for doing so because making it too frequently can have adverse effects on your hair roots and consequently hair growth on your scalp. No one desires hair loss. In fact, it is one thing which women hate the most.
Here are some things to avoid when you get your hands on a hair conditioner;
Applying too much
When applying conditioner, most people do it excessively. This has the potential of weighing your hair down. In cases where your scalp is adversely affected by dandruff, you can still apply a lot but make sure to keep the layer thin.
Avoiding conditioners completely
People with oily and greasy hair tend to avoid applying conditioner after washing their hair and scalp. This is however not advisable according to experts because you run the risk of having brittle hair. This may lead to hair loss.
While this is virtually what everyone does, it is not advisable to apply shampoo first and then hair conditioner. This has the potential of limiting effectiveness of conditioners. Always make sure to shampoo after conditioning for the best results.
- It is important to understand the type of hair you have.
- Find the best or a professional hair stylist.
- Conditioning your hair is not something to do every day if you want to keep it.
- When using conditioner, do not apply too much, it has the potential of weighing your hair down.
- People with oily and greasy hair tend to avoid applying conditioner, it may lead to hair loss.
- You have to make sure to shampoo after conditioning for the best results.
Visit our Dead Sea cosmetics shop for hair products and get 15% OFF discount.