The formula and content of the Dead Sea is not a secret. Its main component is salt. That is what provides all the effects in both the sea itself and the body. Unlike the common percentage of salt in the oceans that reach only about 3%, Dead Sea salt reaches up to 32%. Since ancient times, the most privileged individuals knew about its benefits. But now it is available to buy in stores in many places around the world. What is even better is that you can use it in different ways to take advantage of all its benefits for health and cosmetic use. Here what it is good for.
Cosmetic & skincare
The use of the Dead Sea salt for skin care is not new. However, the novelty is the variety of products that can add this ingredient to boost the beauty as follows:
- Moisturizer and anti-aging: The content of calcium, potassium, and zinc act like natural retainers of moisture in the skin. They penetrate different layers in massive ways and the results become visible by softening fine lines and diminishing wrinkles. That boosts a youthful appearance and a satin-soft complexion.
- Natural exfoliator: You can use salt as a natural exfoliator. The texture and the natural abrasive effect are perfect to remove dead cells and other impurities. Your skin gets flawed and ready to receive other skin treatments that can revitalize it and refresh it.
- Detox: different elements act like a vacuum through different layers of the skin. They remove deep impurities that may cause acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
The human body requires a variety of essential elements and minerals to regulate all its functions. Usually, we complement what our bodies produce with supplements. And Dead Sea salt contains many of them. With massive dosages, the salt boosts the functions of many internal and external organs. These are some ailments that can get relieved by using Dead Sea salt:
- Skin disorders
One of the best examples and most visible disorders is psoriasis. It is a chronic condition that doesn´t have an official cure. In recent years, doctors and scientists started to evaluate the effect of the Dead Sea on Psoriasis and found that salt is one of the key elements. The nutrients penetrate the deepest layers of the skin.
And most importantly, the skin doesn´t get resistant to the salt and is possible to repeat it as many times as necessary. In addition, it is safe and without chemical compounds and side effects. Other disorders include eczema, acne, and allergies. For these disorders, the minerals act by soothing inflammation as well as eliminating itching.
- Relief of joints, bones, and muscles
Aching or tense joints and muscles and cramps might be the result of a lack of nutrients. For them, Dead Sea salt is an excellent source of the essential elements that help alleviate them. For instance, high concentrations of bromide contribute to relieving muscle cramps. Also, calcium can help to replenish the necessary dosages.
- Relaxing and invigorating
Although it might sound contradictory, the truth is that Dead Sea salt can act in both ways. If added to a bath, it produces a relaxing effect that can help to relax and calm nerves and stress. If you use it as a scrub in your body, it creates an invigorating effect.
The best news about the use of Dead salt is that when you use it, you obtain benefits in both areas, health, and skincare. And it is safe and natural to use. The perfect formula to revitalize your body.
You may like:
Visit now Dead Sea Minerals cosmetics shop for best Dead Sea cosmetics skin care products and get 10% discount coupon(SAVE10%).