Dead Sea Salt Bath With Organic Lavender Oil
Share this Product
Dead Sea Salt – Organic Lavender Essential Oil 500 gr– 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt Bath and Scrub- Best for Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Acne Treatment, Anti-Aging Skin Care.
This Dead Sea Salt for soaking, rubbing, peeling-massage and compresses has anti-aging properties and is a powerful anti-oxidant, which can also be used as a problematic skin care that stimulates the skin's metabolic processes to heal and renew for a healthy, youthful appearance thanks to Dead Sea minerals.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of the coarse Dead Sea salt and organic lavender herb products are perfect for acne treatment. They improve oxygenation of the skin cells, soothe irritated and dry skin, and speed up the healing and renewal Hormonal disturbances are balanced and the skin is guarded against inflammation.
- Use this Dead Sea salt for bathing to feel relaxed, clean your mind and improve your skin tone; a soak in a warm bath of this salt is the ultimate in skin care and even a muscle and joint pain treatment, while using it as a salt bath for your hands or feet is useful to stimulate blood circulation and nourish the skin after a manicure or pedicure
- Cleanses and nourishes the skin as a salt rub, or can be used as a gentle salt compress on damaged skin that works as Dead Sea Salt treatment for psoriasis and other skin conditions such as eczema and for dermatitis care. Organic lavender essential oil is outstanding for calming therapy and gives a soothing aroma to pamper the senses.
Shipping to USA, Europe, Australia and the Far East is 100% free, unless otherwise stipulated or an express delivery is requested. We handle the order and generally dispatch it within 3-5 business days after receipt of payment. Delivery is via airmail, by drop-off without signature, within up to 14-21 business days. If you prefer an express delivery with signature and 3-4 business days shipping, please contact us by email. Express delivery involves an additional charge.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.