Dead Sea Salt Bath With Organic Marigold
Share this Product
Professional Dead Sea Salt – Organic Marigold Essential Oil 500 gr – 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt Bath and Scrub – Useful for Psoriasis, Acne, Muscular Spasms, Inflammation Therapy and Skin Restoration
- These Dead Sea salts for bathing have strong restorative and regenerative The anti-aging effect of coarse Dead Sea salt is due to the hydrating powers of its minerals, which lift limp skin, giving it a healthy, youthful radiance. Tissues renew more quickly and are protected from inflammation, leading to improved skin tone.
- Dead Sea salt for psoriasis is an excellent treatment, and marigold essential oil is also a powerful remedy for inflammation treatment. The healing power of the organic marigold herb has been used to treat insect bites, surgical wounds, eye infections, and even menstrual Run a warm Dead Sea salt bath, already combined with healing marigold oil, for relief from the pain and discomfort of period pains.
- Not only can you use this Dead Sea salt for bathing, but it's also useful as a hand and foot scrub after your favorite manicure or Dead Sea salt will improve skin turgor by hydrating and nourishing tired skin, while the antiseptic properties of organic marigold oil cleanse your pores and treat small cuts and bruises on your hands or rubs on your feet.
- Dead Sea salt and marigold can be used to treat acne, The salts balance disturbed hormones and stimulate the healing processes, while marigold addresses both the infections causing acne and the resulting inflammation, leading to improved skin tone. This organic Dead Sea salt is also anti-aging, due to its renewing properties and the fact that marigold protects the skin from free radical damage.
Shipping to USA, Europe, Australia and the Far East is 100% free, unless otherwise stipulated or an express delivery is requested. We handle the order and generally dispatch it within 3-5 business days after receipt of payment. Delivery is via airmail, by drop-off without signature, within up to 14-21 business days. If you prefer an express delivery with signature and 3-4 business days shipping, please contact us by email. Express delivery involves an additional charge.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.