Holy Land Market Blessing from Jerusalem Anointing Oil - 10ml (.34 fl. oz.) (Spikenard)
- This Anointing Oil made of virgin Galilee and Jerusalem olive oil, scented with Spikenard Oil and essences of flower extracts from the land of the bible.
- Also called nard, nardin, and muskroot. Can be crushed and distilled into an intensely aromatic amber-colored essential oil,which is very thick in consistency.
- Nard oil is used as a perfume, an incense, a sedative, and as herbal medicine said to fightinsomnia, birth difficulties, and other minor ailments.
- The oil was known in ancient times and was part of the Ayurvedic herbal tradition of India. It was obtained as a luxury in ancient Egypt, the Near East, and Rome, where it was the main ingredient of the perfume nardinum.
- Nard is mentioned a number of times in the Old Testament. It was used as one of the Eleven Herbs for the Incense in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
Perfumed Anointing Oil. Special Holy Anointing Oil form the holy land. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. (James 5: 14-15)