Dead Sea mud masks are some of the most popular products sourced from the Dead Sea. And for good reasons. They offer extraordinary benefits for any type of skin. Moreover, you can use a mud mask not only for your face but for many other parts of the body. And this super-concentrated mask is easy and practical to apply. It has been one of the best-kept secrets of the world. But know it is possible to find them in many places in the world and in natural state. That guarantees its effectiveness and safety.
Preparing the skin
Preparing the skin is crucial to receive all the benefits of the mask and you should start with the following steps:
- Clean the area where you plan to apply the mud mask with abundant water. If you are going to apply it to your face, you can follow your regular skincare routine to clean it.
- Conduct a skin test on a small part of the area where you are going to apply the mud mask. In some cases, mud masks are blended with additional ingredients. Moreover, the mud itself is a potent natural formula that contains about 32 minerals in a huge proportion. Hence, some skins might not tolerate it well.
Step by step how to use a Mud Mask
- Shake the jar or container of the mud mask before opening. That will allow all the components to blend and acquire the right consistency. You might also open the container and stir it up.
- Take a sufficient amount of mud that can create a thin layer of the mud mask, and put it on your fingers.
- Spread the mud through your face and neck or any other part of the body you have selected. If it is on the face, use upwards movements to favor the lift of the skin.
- Leave the mud onto the skin for a minimum of 7 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes. Check the recommendations of the seller about it. In any case, leave the mask on until it is almost dried without letting it crack.
- Remove the mud mask by using a damp soft washcloth and putting it on the face to help the mask get softer. Then remove the rest of the mask washing the area with abundant water.
When to apply Dead Sea Mud Mask?
It is possible to apply a Dead Sea Mud mask once or twice a week. This frequency depends on the type of skin if you apply it to your face. Oily skins can use it twice a week to remove all the impurities and control acne. Dry and normal skins should not use it more than once a week. If you use for another part of your body, it will depend on the purpose.
Final wordsDead Sea mud masks are an incredible alternative to keep acne, oil, and impurities at bay. They nurture the skin from inside out and you can apply it to yourself.