The 9 Best Things About The Dead Sea: The Dead Sea is one of the saltiest seas on earth. This sea contains approximately 45000 tons of salt. These salts are rich in numerous minerals, and this explains why millions of people visit this sea just to have a salt bath. These are the things you didn't know about the significance of these minerals to the human body.
1. Dead Sea Salts are Powerful Skin Nourish
Dead Sea minerals have powerful nourishing effects hence moisturizing the skin at all times. Sodium specifically hydrates the skin and prevents fluid loss. Potassium helps to maintain high moisture levels on the skin. These minerals also replace lost moisture preventing the skin from being dry and vulnerable. They will leave your skin glowing at any age since they supplement the reduction of minerals as one is aging.
2. Dead sea minerals activate the hormonal system
These minerals help in balancing the hormonal system through their various muscle support functions when one has strong, flexible muscles it follows therefore that their hormone production and functioning will be active. Boron, for example, raises the level of sex hormones in the body.
3. Help build and strengthens bones
Calcium is usually known for its ability to strengthen bones and teeth. Magnesium is also a necessary bone builder and is very vital for bone development. Phosphorus is also vital in bone and especially teeth strengthening.
4. Dead Sea salts activate the immune system
Magnesium activates your immune system, reducing one's proneness to illnesses. Zinc plays a significant role as it not only enables the immune system but also heals wounds, facilitates cell renewal, and treats acne.
4. Swimming in the Dead Sea help activate blood circulation and purification
Iron helps in the production of more red blood cells that handle blood production in the body. Sodium balances the fluid PH in the body. A balanced PH is very significant in enhancing blood flow throughout the whole body in a balanced manner.
6. Dead Sea cosmetics help balance mineral uptake in the body
Boron is highly significant as it balances how these minerals are taken and used in the body. A particular case is that they help bones use calcium for their strengthening.
7. Dead Sea minerals treat all kinds of diseases
The minerals are also a prerequisite for the skin to replenish itself, renewing the skin. Skin infection will not be something to talk about once you interact with these minerals. They treat skin infections such as dermatitis, Psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and acne. Apart from skin infections, these minerals also treat rheumatic diseases such as fibromyalgia and arthritis and even hypertension, migraines, and Crohn's diseases.
8. Build body proteins
Sulfur bond is paramount in maintaining protein shape and determining the biological activity of these proteins. Magnesium is also another mineral that is vital in protein production.
9. Dead Sea salts enhance healthy fetal development
The minerals found in this rich Dead Sea are the best for expectant mothers. This is because they help in fetal development. An example is lithium that enhances fetal lymphatic cell production and brain development.
- Dead Sea minerals have powerful nourishing effects.
- Balancing the hormonal system through their various muscle support functions.
- Calcium and Magnesium are known as bone builders.
- Magnesium also activates your immune system.
- Sodium balances the fluid PH in the body.
- Dead Sea minerals treat skin infections such as dermatitis, Psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and acne.