100% Natural Pure Dead Sea Salt
- Calming skin, relieve stress and muscle tension
- Helps improving blood circulation and metabolism
- Stimulating fast renewal of tissue
- Stimulating renewal processes of skin cells
- Original from the Dead Sea
Share this Product
Natural Dead Sea salt with organic minerals and trace elements, containing iodine, bromine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, silicon and Sulphur. The salt is used as preventive, toning and cosmetic.
• Helps improving blood circulation and metabolism
• Calming skin, relieve stress and muscle tension
• Balancing hormonal disturbances
• Has an antiseptic effect
• Stimulating fast renewal of tissue
• Helps stimulating the healing process and protect the skin from inflammation
• Helps saturating the skin with oxygen and stimulating renewal processes of skin cells
Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics
How to use:
For professional skin care procedures. Suitable for correction of cosmetic issues. Procedures are carried out after consulting a doctor.
1. cosmetic and relaxing bath
2. rubbing with salt
3. salt peeling-massage
4. salt compresses
5. salt baths for hands
6. salt baths for feet
• dissolve 200 g of salt in 1000 ml of warm water
• prepare a bath with 37-38°С water and add the salt solution
• immerse in the salt bath for not longer than 15-20 minutes.
• after the procedure shower with warm water without shower gel or soap, apply the Seven species multi-purpose cream and rest.
• dissolve 300 g of salt in 1000 ml of warm water
• prepare a bath with 37-38°С water and add the salt solution
• immerse in the salt bath for 15-20 minutes.
• after the procedure shower without soap, apply the Seven species multi-purpose cream and relax under a blanked for at least 30 min.
RUBBING WITH SALT
• dissolve 150 g of salt in 1000 ml of warm water
• soak a soft sponge in the salt solution, rub the body 10-15 minutes.
• after the procedure shower with warm water, apply the Seven species multi-purpose cream and rest
• the procedure effect is equivalent to salt bath.
The peeling is enriched with a granulated Dead Sea salt.
• mix granulated salt with a shower gel.
• massage the mixture with soft movements in a wet skin for 20-30 min.
• after the massage shower without soap, make a light massage by applying the Seven species multi-purpose cream and relax under a blanked for 15-20 min.
• dissolve 20 g of salt in 200 ml of warm water
• soak a folded gauze or another well absorbing cloth into the solution
• apply on the damaged skin for 20 min., wrap in polythene.
• after removing the compress, rinse the treated area in running water, dry and apply the Seven species multi-purpose cream.
SALT BATHS FOR HANDS (recommended together with manicure)
• dissolve 40 g of salt in 500 ml of warm water
• immerse hands for 15-20 min.
• after the procedure dry the hands and apply Lemongrass Hand Peeling Cream, massage hands for 5 minutes, rinse and apply hand cream (Treatment Hand and Nail Cream with Dead Sea minerals), make a light massage.
SALT BATHS FOR FEET (recommended together with pedicure)
• dissolve salt in a proportion of 50 g of salt in 5 liters of warm water
• immerse feet for 15-20 min.
• after the procedure dry the feet, apply massage with foot salt scrub, apply Foot mask, rinse and apply cream (Foot Treatment Cream with Dead Sea minerals), make a light massage.
If you have any medical problem consult with your physician's. For EXTERNAL USE
ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue if irritation
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Made in Israel for
Shipping to USA, Europe, Australia and the Far East is 100% free, unless otherwise stipulated or an express delivery is requested. We handle the order and generally dispatch it within 3-5 business days after receipt of payment. Delivery is via airmail, by drop-off without signature, within up to 14-21 business days. If you prefer an express delivery with signature and 3-4 business days shipping, please contact us by email. Express delivery involves an additional charge.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
I love it. Clean white Dead Sea salt looks beautiful and the bath with it was so relaxing. I felt my body refreshing and relaxed. I will do 2 times a week to relax. Great product.
I purchased this sea salt in hopes of using it as a deep saturate for my skin and muscular tissues. When I passed the direction on the bag, it functioned wonderful.
I have actually been to the actual Dead Sea in Israel and it's exactly the exact same.
I'm offering 5 stars because they are much better than any bathroom salts I can get as original Dead Sea salt quality. I use it as a scrub in addition to my soap.
Most definitely suggest to acquire.
At last great white dead sea salt. Real salt that makes my bath work for me. I feel the oils from the salts and my cold almost gone.
Genuine from dead sea. Thank you. I will continue buying it.
I love the dead sea salt since I last visited the Dead Sea in Israel and went to a spa where I did bath with dead sea salts and my back pain felt relief. From there I started buying dead sea salt for home and put it in my home bath every week to feel calm and relax. Its great.