Mud masks are one of the latest trends in the cosmetic industry. And for good reasons. Their properties allow the skin to obtain the benefits of many chemical products but in a natural way. Also, they can nurture the skin to leave it radiant and toned.
When they are Dead Sea mud masks, they have the additional benefit of the nutrients of the waters of that sea. Many scientific studies show that the special composition of the mud and water of the Dead Sea has special properties. They contribute to heal and regenerate the skin beyond traditional marine sources. Here is exactly what the Dead Sea mud masks can do.
The content of Dead Sea mud
To understand how the Dead Sea mud masks work, it is necessary to understand the origin of this powerful ingredient. This mud comes from the banks of the Dead Sea. This sea contains more than 21 minerals that are essential to the functioning of the human body. They include calcium, chloride, magnesium, bromide, and many more.
In addition, the proportion of each mineral surpasses by far the content of normal oceanic waters. The mud of this area is all around this sea and absorbs all those nutrients. Besides, the mud took thousands of years to develop and contains old traces of additional minerals from those times. All the content allows the mud masks to work in the following way:
- Exfoliator: The Dead Sea acts like a magnet to attract dead cells and impurities accumulated into the skin. Hence, when you remove the mask, all of them get attached to the layer of the mud and the skin gets rid of them. Also, it removes the excess oil and other impurities from the external layers. As a result, the clogs get clean, and the skin gets a new and rejuvenated appearance.
- Nurture: While removing all the dirt and impurities from the pores, the mud mask provides nutrients to them. At this moment, the skin receives more than 21 minerals sourced from the Dead Sea. Since they are present in a higher proportion, the skin fully invigorates.
- Protector: The high concentration of magnesium and salt in the mud creates a skin barrier that protects it against external agents.
- Anti-aging: All the nutrients included in the mud contribute to reducing wrinkles. Also, it boosts blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin due to the exfoliation process. And its regular use helps to shrink the pores and tighten the skin. It makes the skin to look fresh and young.
- Anti-acne: By cleaning clogged pores and removing impurities, the skin also reduces the accumulation of elements that cause acne, including pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. Also, the Dead Sea mud has anti-microbial properties that help to keep the skin clean and impurities at bay.
:You may like
Visit now Dead Sea Minerals cosmetics shop for best Dead Sea cosmetics skin care products and get 10% discount coupon(SAVE10).