What is eczema?
Eczema is a skin disease commonly found in children although some adults can experience it. Eczema is usually characterized by itchy, red, and dry skin caused by inflammation.
Eczema inflames your skin that is why it causes reddening of the skin. It can also make the skin cracked and leathery.
It can also appear in any part of your body, may it be in the face so exposed or in the hidden parts of your body which people cannot see.
There are also many types of eczema. And people who have that are more prone to allergies than any ordinary person.
What causes eczema?
Eczema is usually a genetic problem. When someone in your blood line has eczema, more often one or two in your family members has a high risk of having eczema. It is because of their genetic makeup which gives them extra sensitive skins.
People who also have overactive immune systems are more prone to having eczema because they react too much to any external factors.
However, aside from genes and immune system which are innate in the person, there are also external factors that could contribute in the development of eczema for the person.
People who are more prone to stress are also prone to eczema. People who are also exposed to heat and sweat or on the extreme, cold and dry weather or those who have dry skins are just few of the people who could easily be affected with eczema.
How eczema is diagnosed?
Eczema is diagnosed through a skin test. Although it may be obvious in your skin that you really have eczema, doctors would still let you undergo skin test to properly give you treatment.
Many skin experts, doctors and dermatologists have been developing the cure for eczema. There is a cream to relieve the itchiness and redness of the skin.
There are also oral medications to help you soothe the itchiness and totally abolish the eczema in your skin.
There are also studies revealing that the treatment or medication for eczema would cause skin cancer in the future. That is why some experts would recommend calming eczema the natural way.
The Dead Sea salt can help you in calming your skin problems, especially eczema. Using the Dead Sea salt would calm the itchiness in your skin and reduce the redness until the eczema totally goes away.
According to studies, the Dead Sea salt contains minerals which have a very low content of pollen and allergens in the atmosphere so it would heal rather than irritate your skin.
It also contains reduced ultraviolet component of solar radiation which is good for the skin; According also to studies, the water which would become salts, contain higher atmospheric pressure which provides health benefits to the skin and the body as a whole.
Going natural is always the best way in healing problems with our bodies. So instead of going for chemical treatments for eczema which have adverse effects on our health, choose the natural way by using the Dead Sea salts.
Can salt calm eczema?
According to national eczema association sea salt can calm specific symptoms of eczema by adding salt to your bath water.
Recommended Salts to calm eczema:
Natural Dead Sea salt with organic minerals and trace elements, containing iodine, bromine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, silicon and Sulphur. The salt is used as preventive, toning and cosmetic.
• Helps improving blood circulation and metabolism
• Calming skin, relieve stress and muscle tension
• Balancing hormonal disturbances
• Has an antiseptic effect
• Stimulating fast renewal of tissue
• Helps stimulating the healing process and protect the skin from inflammation
• Helps saturating the skin with oxygen and stimulating renewal processes of skin cells
- EXCEPTIONAL PURITY AND THERAPEUTIC VALUE; Ultra Epsom Salt is the highest quality pharmaceutical (USP) grade Magnesium Sulfate available
- BENEFITS INCLUDE relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating colds and congestion, drawing toxins from the body
- Works well for bath salts, body scrubs, sore muscle and foot soaks and in organic gardening.
3. Organic Eczema Soak Bath Therapy for Babies Kids Adults, 100% Natural Itch Relief Soothe Calm Relieve Dry or Itchy Skin, Oatmeal Dead Sea Salt Lavender Essential Oil Calendula Chamomile
Premium 25-in-1 natural bath soaking therapy is packed with 25 natural ingredients including 10% MICRO-FINE ground colloidal oatmeal in this gentle and yet effective proprietary formula, the FINEST powder evenly suspended in the formula to allow them to fast & effortless disperse in your bath and leave no residue in the tub after, so all you need to do is lie-back & relax.
- RELIEVE PSORIASIS, ECZEMA & ACNE: A safe, natural alternative to treating skin conditions. According to published studies, about 80%-90% of psoriasis patients visiting the Dead Sea for treatment, experience significant improvement of their skin. Available in Fine Grain (0-1.7 mm).
- CLEANSE, SOFTEN AND DETOXIFY SKIN: Dead Sea Salt’s unique mineral composition gives this salt its therapeutic qualities for skin care. While most sea salts are primarily Sodium Chloride; Dead Sea Salt is comprised of 21 beneficial minerals including: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur.
5. Best Himalayan Salt Mix - Best Bath Salt - Energize & Detox - The Most Amazing Sea Salt Mix Bath Soak! Energizes and Detox the Body and Spirit
- TRIPLE SALT MIX - ALL NATURAL - Enriched with spearmint and rosemary that stimulate skin and increase circulation, hydrate and cleanse. Our salts have a light foaming bubble for added aroma therapy and enjoyment!
- KEEPS YOU HEALTHY - Many of us are deficient in magnesium, and by simply soaking in a relaxing bath with magnesium-rich Epsom salt we can boost our levels of this important element. Dead Sea salts and Epsom salts provide nutritive elements through absorption by the skin. Dead Sea salt baths for detoxification, arthritis, rheumatism, fibromyalgia and psoriasis. Climatotherapy, the combination of Dead Sea water therapy with sun treatments, reduces symptoms of eczema.
Canaan Israel Dead Sea salt are world renowned for their rejuvenating and pampering qualities. With Canaan’s bath salts 500 gr you can enjoy this experience in your own house. The twenty-one minerals, as well as our unique and natural CSE Complex™ that make up our bath salts will allow you to have a spa experience in your own tub. Finish treatment with body cream for extra nourishing.
More useful information on eczema you may find on: