The healing benefits of massage are holistic which can be defined through the sense of touch and oil that is used when the massage therapy is in session.
The Benefits of Oil and Massage to Human Being Oils are part of your daily habits for hygiene. Mothers put oil to baby’s skin to make it smooth. Models look so skinny when they use oil for their photo shoot. Human hair has enough oil to make your crowning glory as shiny as what you want it to be.
There are some oils that are produced naturally which will help the human on their common needs. Essential oils are being used for relaxation of the body and some healing oils are used for massage.
These oils are important part in healing process to expedite the procedure for making relaxation worthwhile. It is also a way to make the relaxation available even in a small amount of oil that is being applied to the skin, with scents that you actually love and will make you feel that you are holistically and physically rested from all the cares in the world.
The Magnificent Oil At some recent studies shows that the higher the oil content, the more relaxed your feelings will be. Aside from that, some massage therapists puts some essential ingredients to the oil to make it more relaxing. In making this, some oil maker puts flower petals scent, woody scent for male, and some sweet scents for teens and strong as mint for those who need therapeutic massage.
Just as it is applied in the skin to any parts that needs therapy it will suddenly reached through its veins to the brain as it relaxes the senses. That is why more people who are going to spa centers ask for therapeutic massage treatment and lets them choose for the kind of scent they wanted to apply to their body and head.
Massage Therapy Benefits
The Massage Therapy Apparently, massage oils are a friend to everyone who wants to be themselves for some quiet time alone. It is due to the fact that while in the massage room, they even forget the responsibilities, their worries and problems, or the whole world itself.
You can be on top of the world as they say while therapist’s touch the parts that need care. Oils are useful avenue to place the warmth of touch the oil and the palm of the therapist towards your body.
As it magnifies the touch, so is the oils spreading the whole body system and will make you feel that you wanted to rest while the massage is going on.
It is important that oil is used because some skin types are dry and when oil is not used, it may create irritation and inconvenience for the therapist and the client itself. It is poured generously in the body to make it more convenient to move to and sensible touch from the res-ponder.
5 best massage therapy oils
1. Sensual Massage Oil with Relaxing Lavender Almond Oil and Jojoba for Men and Women – 100% Natural Hypoallergenic Skin Therapy with No Artificial or Added Ingredients - USA Made by Honeydew
- 100% natural sensual massage oil women and men with relaxing pure lavender pure jojoba and almond oil with Vitamin E.
- Formulated with perfect balance of carrier oils for balanced absorbency (absorption rate not too fast not too slow) which is non-staining easy to apply and a naturally therapeutic body moisturizer skin and muscle lubricant.
2. Edible Vanilla Erotic Massage Therapy Oils with Powerful Aphrodisiac & Skin Care Benefits - Natural Carrier Oils for Sensual Massage with Jojoba Sweet Almond & Coconut Oil - Therapeutic Muscle Relief
- EDIBLE VANILLA MASSAGE OIL is a low viscosity oil blend with pure carrier oils that reduce muscle tension & boost mood with skin care benefits as it acts as a natural aphrodisiac for women & men.
- THERAPEUTIC OIL BLEND of coconut oil mixed with sweet almond and jojoba oil is enhanced by antioxidant vitamin E to tone and detox skin. Anti-aging skin benefits for a smooth and youthful complexion.
3. Plant Therapy Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use (16 oz)
- 100% PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL (MCT): Like Virgin Coconut Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil MCT (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) is loaded with nutrients and antioxidants making it a great moisturizer. Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless, odorless, and will always remain in liquid form.
- INDISPENSABLE GENERAL CARRIER OIL: Fractionated Coconut Oil can be used on its own or with any essential oil or blend. It absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue. It's a must-have for dry, dehydrated skin and to help hydrate hair, restore shine and luster.
4. M3 Naturals Anti Cellulite Massage Oil Infused with Collagen and Stem Cell Natural Essential Oil Lotion Firm Tighten Skin Tone Unwanted Fat Tissue Stretch Mark Removal Cream Massager Fascia Blaster
- TONE SKIN WITH ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS that absorb into the skin immediately and help to break down unwanted fat cells in those problem areas such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
- INFUSED WITH COLLAGEN & STEM CELL providing a boost in natural collagen while increasing skin cell longevity. Together these deliver an anti-aging performance you’ve come to expect from M3 Naturals.
5. New York Biology Ylang Ylang and Ginger Massage Oil - All Natural Ingredients - Sensual Body Oil Made with Essential Oils For Muscle Relaxation and Deep Tissue - 9 oz
- SENSUAL MASSAGE OIL FOR COUPLES our line of oils, are enriched with the highest quality essential oils. This makes our Ylang Ylang & Ginger body oil perfect for relaxing or deep tissue massages
- SILKY, LIGHTWEIGHT & AROMATIC our relaxing massage oil blend of all-natural ingredients used to soothe tired skin and reduce tension and stress.
- OUR 100% PURE & NATURAL YLANG YLANG & GINGER MASSAGE OIL is perfect for relaxation, stiff joints, sore muscles, deep tissue, back and scalp massage, soothing reflexology foot massage or face massage.
"If you buy through these links I may get credit on the sale and I appreciate it, it helps support what we are doing”.