Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask Bucket
Share this Product
Natural Dead Sea mud mask for face and body 1000 gr is extremely augmented and contains more than 27 natural minerals. It helps to prevent inflammation and is considered as an effective cosmetic product. Dead Sea Mud consists of three main fractions:
1. CRYSTALLINE PART consists of calcium, magnesium and bromine salt crystals, as well as of at least 20 elements required for provision of life processes.
2. COLLOIDAL PART consists of ferrous sulfate, which adds the mud the grey-black color.
3. THE ORGANIC PART consists of organic acids and other products containing the bacteria required for bodily functions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• clears the body from impurities and toxins
• stimulates vegetative nervous system
• improves skin turgor and tones the skin
• activates neuroendocrine system
• reduces development of pathogenic microbes
• prevents development of inflammatory processes
• stimulates skin tissue renewal processes
• activates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
• stimulates skin cell regeneration processes
• stimulates metabolic processes
TYPES OF APPLICATION
• as an additional product for scalp care in case of seborrhea, dandruff and psoriasis, for strengthening of hair follicle in case of premature and increased hair loss
• as a cosmetic product for body in order to improve looks - anti-cellulite, for treatment of limp and aged skin
• as a healing aid in case of various skin diseases, for example, dermatitis, forms of chronic eczema and psoriasis.
• as an aid against joint pain and bone-muscle injuries - arthritis and osteoarthritis.
• during acute inflammatory processes
• tumours (malignant and benign)
• mental disorders (epilepsy, severe neurosis, progressive paralysis)
• at age of more than 65 years only local procedures with a small application area
• hypersensitivity against the product ingredients
How to use:
There are general and local mud procedures. Depending on a physician's recommendations, mineral mud can be applied on the whole body for wrapping procedures or locally - on individual areas, muscles and joints. Similarly mud can be used as a mask, which effectively treats dandruff and strengthens hair follicle.
1. Full mud procedure
2. Mud applications
3. Mud applications on scalp
FULL MUD PROCEDURE
A full mud procedure is performed in order to stimulate metabolism and activate detox processes, reduce excessive weight and body size. The mud is used warmed up to 36-40°С.
• before mud applications, the client has to take a shower
• cover the massage table with a warm blanket and then a polyethylene cover
• warm the necessary amount of mud in the required temperature
• the recommended amount - 500 g for one procedure
• peeling with a body scrub Ocean, shower with warm water
• apply the Dead Sea gel (it will stimulate better absorption of minerals from the mud and help in clearing off the mud from the body afterwards)
• apply the mud over the whole body, except breast area
• after application of the mud, wrap the body in polyethylene and blanket
• procedure length - 20 to 30 minutes
• rinse the mud in shower without soap. Dry the skin.
• the mud can be wiped off with paper towels or wet wipes, then rinse the residue in the shower
• during the procedure, the client must drink water
• if a massage is performed after the procedure, then choose a suitable product. If the massage is not planned, apply Seven species multi-purpose cream over the whole body.
Mud applications help to stimulate blood circulation to the treated area and activate all kinds of metabolism processes, provide a warming effect. The mud are used warmed up to 38-42 °С
• clean the areas to be treated with clean, warm water
• warm up the amount of mud needed for the procedure to the required temperature; the recommended amount of mud - 100 g on the area to be treated
• apply the mud to the area to be treated and wrap in polyethylene
• procedure length - 30 to 40 min. After the procedure, wash off the mud with water, without soap
• if a massage is performed after the procedure, it is recommended to do it immediately. If the massage is not performed, then apply a cream or another nourishing product on the treated area.
MUD APPLICATIONS FOR HAIR AND SCALP
Mud procedure with 100% Dead Sea mineral-mud helps to strengthen and nurture hair follicle, clear the scalp from dandruff and excess oil. Soft massage after the application stimulated blood circulation, gives hair healthy, shining looks and volume. The mud are used warmed up to 20-25 °С
• moisten the hair, massage the warmed-up mud in the scalp and apply on the whole hair
• the recommended volume for one mud application is 200 g
• massage for 2-3 minutes, put on a polyethylene cap and wrap in a towel
• procedure length - 15 to 20 min
• then wash hair with a mud shampoo from Health&Beauty depending on the hair type and rinse with cool water.
1 kg (1000 gr)
Shipping to USA, Europe, Australia and the Far East is 100% free, unless otherwise stipulated or an express delivery is requested. We handle the order and generally dispatch it within 3-5 business days after receipt of payment. Delivery is via airmail, by drop-off without signature, within up to 14-21 business days. If you prefer an express delivery with signature and 3-4 business days shipping, please contact us by email. Express delivery involves an additional charge.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jerusalem 14 Karkur IL 3707642
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.