Dead Sea salt scrub has a wonderful effect on our skin by exfoliating it and revitalizing it at the same time. This is possible due to its composition of 32 minerals and lower content of pure salt than any other salts. The fact that Dead Sea salt is now distributed worldwide makes it possible that many people can use it. Scrubs are one of the easiest and affordable ways to enjoy and take advantage of all its benefits. Moreover, the application is time-saving, and the results are guaranteed.
Nowadays, you can find different brands that commercialize Dead Sea salt scrubs. However, if you prefer a natural preparation, you can opt for making your own scrub. In any case, the way to apply it is the same for any type of scrub. So now that you know what you can get, here is how to use it.
Dead Sea Salt Scrub for different Parts of the Body
You can use Dead Sea salt scrub all over your body. However, it doesn´t mean that you always have to do it at once. There are 3 major parts of the body where you can use it. One corresponds to the body from your arms until your ankles. The second corresponds to your feet and the last one to your face. This is how it works:
Dead Sea Salt for your body
The best time to use the scrub is during your shower time by doing the following:
- Wet your body with the shower
- Using a dried spoon or similar tool, take a handful of Dead Sea salt scrub and start applying it softly from the lowest area of your body in circular motions.
- Increase the strength as you continue applying the scrub to improve the effect of exfoliation
- Continue applying the scrub all the way up until you cover the body
- Get more scrub as you need it but be careful not to wet the container because when you store it might get bacteria. So, keep the scrub as pure as you can
- Maintain the scrub over your body for about 5-10 minutes to absorb the nutrients of the salt.
- Remove the salt with abundant water from the shower
- Hydrate your body with moisturizing cream or lotion
Dead Sea Salt for your feet
You can also apply the scrub on your feet when you apply it over your body. However, if you want to pay all the attention to your feet and maximize the benefits, do the following:
- Pour warm water into a bowl and add some drops of your favorite essence and oil
- Soak your feet in the bowl of warm water to allow your pores to open for about 2-5 minutes
- Start applying the scrub with circular motions on both sides. Make sure you also cover each toe and keep doing it for about 5-10 minutes
- Allow the scrub to fall into the bowl and when you finish the exfoliation soak the feet into the water for about 10 minutes. This way you will also get a relaxing effect
- Remove your feet from the water and apply moisturizer
Dead Sea Salt for your face
When you use Dead Sea salt scrub on your face, the first thing to consider is that it is made with fine grain. That is because the skin of the face is naturally more sensitive than other areas. When you apply it, you must do it softly using upward movements. Keep doing it for about 5 minutes and then remove with abundant mild water. Finish with your regular skincare routine.
Related content:How To Make Dead Sea Salt Scrub?
What Bath Salts or Dead Sea Salt Calms Eczema?
Top 15 Israeli Dead Sea Skin Care Products For Your Face And Body